Azure Container Service
You can run Vamp on Azure Container Service with either the DC/OS or Kubernetes orchestrator.
To install DC/OS on ACS you should follow these steps:
- Follow the instructions in the ACS DC/OS quickstart.
- After you have activated your ACS setup with DC/OS, go to your DC/OS admin environment and install Vamp using our DC/OS installation instructions.
- Once you have Vamp up and running you can jump into the getting started tutorials.
- Things still not running? We’re here to help →
If you need help you can find us on Gitter
To install Kubernetes on ACS you should follow these steps. Make sure you have created a
resource group beforehand.
- Follow the instructions in the ACS Kubernetes quickstart.
- After the installation, make sure
kubetctlis running. Then execute the following script. This will install Vamp on your Kubernetes cluster
curl -s \ https://raw.githubusercontent.com/magneticio/vamp.io/master/static/res/v0.9.5/vamp_kube_quickstart.sh \ | bash
- When the Vamp installation finishes, start a proxy and you should be able to connect to the Kubernetes and Vamp UI
kubectl proxy Starting to serve on 127.0.0.1:8001
The Kubernetes UI is now reachable at http://localhost:8001/ui/ You can find a link to the Vamp UI on the services tab