- List - return a list of all events (can be filtered)
- Create - create a new event
- stream - open SSE events stream
The resource examples shown below are in YAML format. Vamp API requests and responses can be in JSON (default) or YAML format, see common parameters for details on how to set this.
The minimum fields required to successfully store a event.
- tags: - custom_tag
API return resource
The fields returned by the API for stored events.
- tags: - scales - scales:large - archive - archive:delete value: '' timestamp: '2017-01-10T15:33:49.766Z' type: archive
|tags||Required||An event must contain at least one tag. Combined tags (tag1:tag2) will be stored as tag1 and tag1:tag2.|
|value||Optional||If not included, will be blank.|
|timestamp||Optional||If not included the current timestamp will be added.|
|type||Optional||If not included, will be set to the default type
Return a list of all stored events. You can optionally filter the events list by type or tag(s). For details on pagination see common parameters.
/api/v1/eventsYou can optionally filter returned events by tag(s) or type, for example:
- The request body should be empty or specify an event
type:to filter the results by type.
Will return a (filtered) list of event resources].
Create a new event.
- The request body should include at least a minimum event resource.
Will return the created event resource in the specified
accept format (default JSON).
Open a Server-sent events (SSE) connection to receive updates to the Vamp events stream, for example in Google Chrome.
<vamp url>/api/v1/events/streamYou can optionally filter returned events by tag(s), for example:
Transmits (filtered) updates to the Vamp events stream.
Last updated on September 13, 2018