As a Senior Marketing Copywriter, you’ll craft the content of our proposition like the website texts, Blogs, whitepapers, sales collateral & campaigns.
You have affinity with Cloud (like Amazon, Azure or Google) and with Developer Operations (DevOps). Some knowledge about containers and microservices is a pre. You’ll be writing to the audience of IT & Cloud Architects (main target), development managers, product owners and CxO’s.
• create content (proposition, customer stories and script videos), solution datasheets, website texts, Blogs, Whitepapers, sales collateral & campaigns for Vamp as a whole and for specific vertical markets
• manage communications, press releases and announcements to the public, external teams, partners and for in-person events
• work with Product Development team, Sales and partners to write updated propositions
• monitor, evolve and test overall positioning, messaging and storytelling for website texts, Blogs, Whitepapers, sales collateral & campaigns.
Vamp is developed in the heart of beautiful Amsterdam city center. Our development team is mainly working from our Amsterdam offices, and we fully support distributed and remote working. We’re dedicated to helping organisations and companies of all sizes increase efficiency, save time and reduce costs when adopting DevOps and CloudNative technologies.
We provide powerful and easy-to-use software product that optimizes modern architectures and systems, based around microservices and containers. We are VC-funded and have a customer-base for our paid-for Vamp Enterprise product. We love to always learn and improve and share knowledge, while keeping a sane work-life balance with enough fun, we value our informal work culture.
• excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to write compelling copy in a B2B IT domain
• a plus if you have experience with cloud/B2B services marketing and writing for complex Enterprise DMU’s in the IT arena
• experience with international marketing and making use of latest state-of-of-the -art marketing tactics including social media, Vlogs, Blogs, Whitepapers
• demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate, ability to collaborate with engineering, sales and marketing teams
• Affinity with Devops and IT Technical language
• able to adapt quickly to determine winning creative messaging
• able to quickly understand new concepts and product categories, product marketing proposition, positioning and marketing content excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• contributing to the international roll out and market success of CloudNative platform Vamp working on and with cutting edge technologies, products and industry visionairs
• direct and lots of influence in a great (but still relatively small) team with smart and experienced colleagues
• flat and agile organisational structure with lots of flexibility and responsibilities - we focus on fun and informal
• international exposure, clients and partnerships in the container/microservices/cloud native and DevOps space
• Amsterdam city centre office with great lunch made by our own chef
Sounds good? Apply for this job by sending us your motivation and resume.Apply now
Leave your email for the latest news: We won’t spam you and won’t go off topic.