As a Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll craft integrated marketing campaigns and joint Vamp-Partner go-to-market plans. You will support these partners with the follow through on these plans as well. We have a handful of strategic partners that are your focus in all aspects. You have developed an understanding of Cloud with Amazon, Azure or Google already. You have affinity with Developer Operations (DevOps). Knowledge about containers and microservers is a pre. You’ll continue to develop your technical aptitude, leadership skills and business acumen. You’re able to manage different projects concurrently and drive them to completion. You’ll develop working relationships and direct interactions with partners, partner customers like IT architects, C-level leaders, and product and marketing specialists.
• operationalize the go-to-market and joint marketing strategies with a focus on tech partners
• create content (customer stories and videos), solution datasheets and whitepapers for specific vertical markets in cooperation with partners. Manage communications and announcements with teams and for in-person events.
• work with Product Development team, Sales and partners to drive awareness of our joint solutions and further business growth.
• set key performance indicators (KPIs), pipeline and measure ROI to ensure the success of ongoing campaigns and marketing activities.
• monitor and evolve strategic partner co-marketing plans and requests. Develop overall positioning, messaging, storytelling and strategic plans for joint marketing campaigns.
Vamp is developed in the heart of beautiful Amsterdam city center. Our development team is mainly working from our Amsterdam offices, and we fully support distributed and remote working. We’re dedicated to helping organisations and companies of all sizes increase efficiency, save time and reduce costs when adopting DevOps and CloudNative technologies. We provide powerful and easy-to-use software product that optimizes modern architectures and systems, based around microservices and containers. We are VC-funded and have a customer-base for our paid-for Vamp Enterprise product. We love to always learn and improve and share knowledge, while keeping a sane work-life balance with enough fun, we value our informal work culture.
• experience with cloud/B2B services marketing and complex Enterprise DMU’s
• experience with international marketing and making use of latest state-of-of-the -art marketing tactics including social media, Vlogs, Blogs, Whitepapers
• experience in planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs and campaigns
• demonstrated ability as a product or technology advocate. Ability to collaborate with engineering, sales and marketing teams
• able to self-manage in an international, flat and dynamic scale-up team setting using agile working methods
• experience in building creative assets, product marketing proposition & positioning and marketing content
• excellent analytical and organizational skills
• excellent written and verbal communication skills in english.
• contributing to the international roll out and market success of CloudNative platform Vamp
• working on and with cutting edge technologies and industry visionairs
• direct and lots of influence in a great (but still relatively small) team with smart and experienced colleagues
• flat and agile organisational structure with lots of flexibility and responsibilities - we focus on fun and informal
• international exposure, clients and partnerships in the container/microservices/cloud native and DevOps space
• Amsterdam city centre office with great lunch made by our own chef.
Sounds good? Apply for this job by sending us your motivation and resume.Apply now