As a frontend software engineer, you are the linking pin between your backend co-workers, the visual designers and the end customer. Your work is critical to making a great first impression. Without good frontend code, neither the backend nor the visual design will stand a chance.
• Experience in building Application pages with React/Angular/Insert a popular framework here in a professional (commercial/opensource project) project/product environment
• Experience in writing tests for frontend and support for multiple browsers
• Experience with interacting with Rest APIs
• Experience with CSS (templates), frameworks like Bootstrap
• Experience with Github Standard Pull & Request Workflow
• Interest towards CI, CD, DevOps, microservices, (docker)containers
• You obsess over responsive design, graceful degradation, breakpoints etc.
• You love good form, function and smooth interaction
• You aim to strike a great balance between beauty/elegance and realism/pragmatism, because you’re a true crafts(wo)man
• You love coming into work and enjoy the people you work with
• You love making software!
• You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things
• Experience with developing single page app development
• Hands-on experience with UX design and testing
• Experience in implementing e-commerce and admin type web application front ends and dashboards.
• contributing to internationally used open source project Vamp.io
• working on and with cutting edge tech
• direct and lots of influence
• flat and agile organisational structure with lots of flexibility and responsibilities
• no bullshit culture
• international exposure, clients and partnerships in the container. microservices and IoT space
• Amsterdam city centre offices with great lunch facilities
• Powerful notebook (mac, linux or windows) with big monitor
Sounds good? Apply for this job by sending us your motivation and resume.Apply now
Leave your email for the latest news: We won’t spam you and won’t go off topic.