You have professional experience with JVM and functional programming (Java, Scala etc.) based development and tooling. You have experience with application development using “cloud-native” technologies (like Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, HAProxy, NGINX, Terraform, microservices, Akka) and cloud infrastructure.
Your ambition is to be a true software crafts(wo)man, and thus you are aiming for the perfect balance between elegance and pragmatism, focusing on quality and maintainability. DevOps tickles your fancy.
You love coming into work and enjoy the people you work with. You love making quality software! You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things.
Vamp is developed in the heart of beautiful Amsterdam city center. Our development team is mainly working from our Amsterdam offices, and we fully support distributed and working from home.
We’re dedicated to helping organisations and companies of all sizes increase efficiency, save time and reduce costs when adopting DevOps and CloudNative technologies. We provide powerful and easy-to-use solutions to optimise modern architectures and systems, based around microservices and/or containers.
We are VC-funded and have a customer-base for our paid-for enterprise offering. We love to always learn and improve and share knowledge, while keeping a sane work-life balance with enough fun.
• a minimum of 3 yrs professional JVM based software development experience, working in agile teams (using Scala/Java)
• experience with using and/or building open source products and development
• experience with developing and maintaining software that runs in production
• experience with using/developing for docker, kubernetes, mesos/marathon and microservices ecosystems
• experience and affinity with CI/CD/DevOps tooling
• experience with cloud infrastructure/services and cloud-native tooling
• able to self-manage in a flat and dynamic scale-up team setting using agile working methods
• contributing to internationally used CloudNative platform Vamp
• working on and with cutting edge technologies
• direct and lots of influence in a great team with smart and experienced colleagues
• flat and agile organisational structure with lots of flexibility and responsibilities
• international exposure, clients and partnerships in the container/microservices/cloud native and DevOps space
• Amsterdam city centre offices with great lunch facilities
• Powerful notebook (mac, linux or windows) with big monitor
Sounds good? Apply for this job by sending us your motivation and resume.Apply now
Leave your email for the latest news: We won’t spam you and won’t go off topic.