We are looking for a proactive person, who is currently working in a senior or lead position with end delivery responsibilities. Ideally, this will be within a product team running a digital product or service. You will be someone who enjoys sharing your expert knowledge. You will have an interest in Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps tooling.
We operate a SaaS based on Kubernetes (kops) on AWS using ArgoCD, CircleCI, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault, NATS, Postgres (Aurora), Envoy. Our main development languages are golang and python. We test on and provide consultancy on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and Digital Ocean.
Your role is to be truly in the heart of software development and you’ll be focusing on:
• contributing to internationally used CloudNative platform Vamp
• working on and with cutting edge technologies
• direct and lots of influence in a great team with smart and experienced colleagues
• flat and agile organisational structure with lots of flexibility and responsibilities
• international exposure, clients and partnerships in the container/microservices/cloud native and DevOps space
• Amsterdam city centre offices with great lunch facilities
• Powerful notebook (mac, linux or windows) with big monitor
Vamp is developed in the heart of beautiful Amsterdam city center. Our development team is mainly working from our Amsterdam offices, and we fully support distributed and working from home.
We’re dedicated to helping organisations and companies of all sizes increase efficiency, save time and reduce costs when adopting DevOps and CloudNative technologies. We provide powerful and easy-to-use solutions to optimise modern architectures and systems, based around microservices and/or containers.
We are VC-funded and have a customer-base for our paid-for enterprise offering. We love to always learn and improve and share knowledge, while keeping a sane work-life balance with enough fun.
Vamp is an AIOps platform for Cloud-Native Release Orchestration that makes software releases self-driving and self-healing.